As a digital account manager, you will be responsible for increasing revenue for the organization from the accounts you are managing. A major responsibility is to ensure that all clients receive quality output of work.
- To drive client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilizing their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas
- To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention and budget targets.
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer.
- To specifically identify, propose, up sell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue and profit.
- Working with your account director, to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the department’s overall revenue and profit targets.
- With the heads of department, to motivate and support the technical delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow your accounts.
- To produce and monitor accurate and clear scenario planning forecasting with support from your account director.
- To support your account director and wider sales team in new business acquisition.
- To support your account director in the on-boarding of new clients.