August 03, 2021
Ecommerce Marketing & Advertising: Strategies & Recommendations for 2021
E-Commerce refers to any business that sells its services or products online. This includes examples such as Amazon, Myntra, even Zomato! With the pandemic, it has become more and more clear that e-commerce is the way to go for any business. Thus it is important to have an efficient strategy for ecommerce advertising. If you are just starting out, here are some e-commerce marketing strategies for beginners. 1. Shopping Cart: First and foremost, your shopping website needs to be up to the mark. You want to give your customers the best shopping experience. Remember that it is your 24/7 sales person. Customers can shop on your website at any time of the day, and your website will always be running to provide any needed information. Some ecommerce marketing tips to keep in mind are:
- Make the website look good visually
- Invest in an automated chat bot to help answer queries
- A smooth payment process with all available payment methods. Read more on this here.
- Your product title should be simple so that people can easily find what they are searching for. For example, if your target market is parents looking for school shoes, name your products as school shoes, and not just shoes.
- Add a comprehensive description of your product. Remember that your customer can’t feel your product with their hands before buying it, and thus will need all the information for them to actually buy the product.
- High quality photos are a MUST! If you can go the extra mile and add videos, it will only help more.